mammut sleeping bag Mammut Men´s shoes Hiking , Mammut Ridge Low Goretex Hiking Yellow Men´s shoes,mammut takhin jacket,designer fashion mammut barryvox element,classic fashion trend
A low-cut velours shoe developed specifically for via ferrata – robust, relieving, direct, close-fitting and close to the ground. With integrated memo foam and pre-shaped tongue. Additional comfort and safety with the proven GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane and the newly developed gripex™ IronGrip sole with integrated Sonar technology, flexible ribs, special lugs and a rubber blend for increased grip on the via ferratas iron stemples …
- Via Ferrata
- Mountain Hiking
- Triple Density
- Memo Foam
- Sonar Technology
- Rubber toe cap
- Board lasted
- Flex index: A7
- Last index: Via Ferrata
- Weight for UK size 8.5 (per pair): 1022
- The unique tread construction, designed to ensure maximum transfer of braking and impetus force, is inspired by the concentric pattern created sonar waves. This guarantees high lateral edge stability for steep traverses, a secure grip on slippery surfaces thanks to the flexible ribs and an integrated longitudinal arch support. The flexible ribs integrated in the wedge and the patented Rolling Concept ensure a rounded rolling movement combined with ergonomic support and cushioning.
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. Thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Depending on the required finish, Velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
- This synthetic leather is hard to tell apart from genuine nubuck leather, except that it’s lighter and absorbs very little water.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear:
- 100% guaranteed waterproof thanks to premium quality high-fitting, sealed, insert socks made of PTFC (PolyTetraFluorCarbone). The Performance version offers excellent breathability with average warming ability.
Gripex Irongrip sole:
- The unique tread construction, which is designed to ensure maximum transfer of braking and impetus force, is inspired by the concentric pattern created by sonar waves and guarantees high lateral edge stability for steep traverses. Secure grip on slippery surfaces is provided by the flexible ribs, and perfect support by the integrated longitudinal arch support. Special lugs ensure increased grip on the via ferratas iron stemples.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Do you know all the characteristics that make Mammut Ridge Low Goretex unique. If you are interested in Mammut Ridge Low Goretex, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store entire collection Miami
. Our extensive Hiking collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your outdoor activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at entire collection Miami
and join the biggest sports community.
Yes, gore-text Color:
Red Boot leg:
Mammut - Men´s shoes - Hiking,Waterproof: yes, gore-text,Color: yellow,Color: black,Color: red,Boot leg: low