mammut pigot Mammut Men´s shoes Hiking , Mammut Montosa Goretex Hiking Blue Men´s shoes,mammut borah hoodie,Top Designer Collections mammut climbing,accessories
The younger and slightly higher cut successor of the long-standing classic Meridian GTX. The toe spring has been slightly raised to create more rounded rolling behavior, the wrinkle-free, adjustable elastic GORE-TEX double-tongue construction has been enhanced by the proven Easy Entry System and the high-quality Perwanger leather updated to 2.4 mm. This makes this crampon-compatible mountain boot a lighter and very comfortable choice, offering tailored support for a wide range of mountain pursuits. The newly developed 3-stage wedge made from Poro, PU and TPU provides additional comfort and support. This little gem is rounded off by the very grippy Vibram Maton sole with structured Climbing Zone.
- Base Fit
- Motion Control
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Easy Entry System
- 3 Zone Lacing
- High cut rubber edge
- Board lasted
- Strap-on crampon compatible B1 / A9
- Flex Index: B2 steigeisenfest
- Last Index: Mountaineering
- Multipitch Rockclimbing
- Mountain Hiking
- Classical Alpinism
- Mixed- and Iceclimbing
- Fabric leather 1: Idro-Perwanger® Leather 2.4 mm
- Fabric textile: Textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Weight in g: 1830 g Size UK 8.5
- Insulation value: -25 °C (EN ISO 20344)
Mammut has developed a range of technologies to increase the safety and comfort of its shoes. These technologies are applied differently depending on the type of shoe.
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster.
- (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Are you looking for materials from Mammut and specially Mammut Montosa Goretex? At various design Atlanta
, you can find a complete list of Men´s shoes products and outdoor accessories. Place all your orders through our online store various design Atlanta
. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special outdoor promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Mammut - Men´s shoes - Hiking,Color: blue
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.